So let’s take a look at the details of iPhone XS and XS Max specs.
- Two sizes: 5.8-inch (458 ppi) and 6.5-inch (458 ppi), with OLED HDR screen (Super Retina displays)
- Colours: Gold, silver and space grey finishes.
- Dual camera: 12-megapixel wide and telephoto lenses.
- Front-facing cameras: 7-megapixel camera will bring depth to portrait mode photos
- A12 Bionic chip: 7-nanometer processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones.
- Storage options: 64GB, 128GB, 512GB
IP68 water-resistance rating (2 meters depth; up to 30 minutes in water)
- Battery life: iPhone XS should last 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X
- Dual-SIM card support through eSIM technology.
- Face ID promises to work faster at unlocking the phones.